Research Portal - NSERC RTI Clarifications Sheet

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Hello,

Research Tools and Instruments (RTI) applications can be viewed on the Research Portal under the funding cycle 2016/2017.

The attached document highlights changes to the program for the 2017 competition and clarifies points about the program based on frequently asked questions from both Research Grants Officers and applicants.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at coord@nserc-crsng.gc.ca.

Program Operations Unit

Research Grants & Scholarships

Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada