Canadian Space Exploration Workshop (CSEW 2016)

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Dear members of the space exploration community,

The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) welcomes your participation in the next Canadian Space Exploration Workshop (CSEW 2016) November 24-25, 2016, in downtown Montreal.  Please consult the CSEW webpage (http://asc-csa.gc.ca/eng/events/2016/csew.asp) for more information and details on registration, abstract submission, venue and important deadlines.

The theme of the workshop is “Canadian Space Exploration: Science and Space Health Priorities for missions in the next decade”. CSEW 2016 will provide the opportunity for you, our stakeholder community, to directly engage in the process of renewing the CSA’s space exploration science (space astronomy, planetary exploration) and space health priorities as described in the final report produced following the 6th Canadian Space Exploration Workshop (CSEW6).

Feel free to forward this message to any member of the community that may be interested in participating.  Should you have any questions, please contact:

asc.aces-csew.csa@canada.ca.

Thanks for your continuing support, and we look forward to seeing you in November.

CSEW 2016 team