Call for Proposals—Ericsson: Canada's Information and Communication Technology

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are passing on to our list members. Please see the attached Word document for the full call for proposals.

*****

Dear Madam or Sir,

Ericsson is soliciting projects from researchers across Canada for the purposes of strengthening Canada’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) ecosystem and to enhance its vision of a Networked Society. Our objective is to select research projects that fully meet the requirements identified in this Request for Proposal (RFP).

We would hereby like to invite researchers from your institution to submit proposals in accordance to the "Request for Research Project Proposal”.

Within the RFP you will find all the information necessary to conduct a proper assessment of Ericsson’s requirements. Please note, unless otherwise indicated all financial information is stated in Canadian dollars.

Proposals received between Sept 14th 2016 and October 31st 2016 in response to this RFP will be handled by Ericsson eSourcing, an Internet based application.

If you would like to submit a proposal, please confirm your contact information by replying to:

Richard Pym

richard.pym@ericsson.com

with the following detail before October 15th, 2016 to receive detailed instructions outlining the RPF guidelines:

Regards,

Richard Pym

Strategic Sourcing Manager

BNES BL PRS Product Management Services