Vancouver Foundation seeking new volunteer advisors for the Health & Medical/Education Research Grant Advisory Committee

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

One of Vancouver Foundation’s most visible activities is making grants that support charitable programs. Volunteer Advisors on our Advisory Committees bring community perspective and relevant expertise from across British Columbia to assess proposals and ensure that the most promising and socially innovative projects receive funding. We are currently recruiting Volunteer Advisors for the Health & Medical/Education Research Advisory Committee, which covers community-based participatory research grant applications under the Health and Social Development field of interest.

Applications are available at https://www.vancouverfoundation.ca/our-work/people/volunteer-advisor-opportunities. Completed applications, along with resumes, are due by 5 pm on Monday, Feb.27th. More information on key tasks and skills required can be found in the Volunteer Advisor Position Description as well as in the application form.

Amanda Card | Grant Systems & Operations Coordinator, Grants & Community Initiatives

Suite 200 - 475 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC  Canada V6B 4M9

D. 604.629.5184 | www.vancouverfoundation.ca | FB-f-Logo__blue_50 Twitter_logo_blue

Read the latest edition of Vancouver Foundation magazine – The Nature of Belonging.