Webinar: Genome BC LSARP Outreach 2017 information sessions

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Hello,

As you may already be aware, Genome Canada recently announced the 2017 Large-Scale Applied Research Project Competition - Genomics and Precision Health (http://www.genomebc.ca/research-programs/opportunities/current-and-upcoming/2017-large-scale-applied-research-project-competition-genomics-and-precision-health/).

In preparation of the expected Request For Applications (RFA) launch, Genome BC held several Outreach/Information Sessions at various locations, over the past few months. For those individuals that were unable to attend one of those sessions, Genome BC will be hosting two final Outreach/Information Sessions via Webex on February 10, 11:30am-12:30pm and February 16, 12:00pm-1:00pm. During this session, we will present the program guidelines, discuss the application process and requirements, and allow time for Q&A from the attendees/participants.

We invite you to join us, however, space is limited. Therefore, please RSVP to this email if you wish to sign-up and attend one of these sessions. Once you have signed up, we will send you confirmation and the Webex and teleconferencing info.

Should you have any additional or specific questions following the Outreach/Information session, please feel free to contact Alison Dendoff, New Programs Manager, at adendoff@genomebc.ca<mailto:adendoff@genomebc.ca>. Thank you.

Regards,

Hilda Galindo
Administrative Assistant

Genome BC