Reminder: NSERC Community Engagement Visit at BCIT - May 30, 2017

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

*******************

BCIT is hosting a “NSERC Community Engagement Visit” on Tuesday, May 30 and would like to invite anyone who may be interested in this at SFU.

DETAILS:

NSERC is hitting the road for another round of community engagement visits to provide researchers, students and other stakeholders an opportunity to connect with us to learn more about some recent program and policy developments. These visits also serve as a platform for the community to ask questions and seek more information from NSERC’s grants, partnerships and scholarships staff: Enikö Megyeri-Lawless - Director, Engineering, and Sarah Overington - Deputy Director.

Please pass this information on to others who may be interested in Tri-Agency funding to support their research endeavors.

Join us on:

DATE:                    Tuesday, May 30

TIME:                    9:30 – 11:30

LOCATION:         BCIT, SE2 – 3rd floor (SA Student Council Chambers)

3700 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby

Please RSVP to research@bcit.ca so we can estimate the number of attendees. Refreshments will be served.

Thank you,

Sandra

Sandra Jette

School and Industry Liaison Strategist (Acting)

Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO)

British Columbia Institute of Technology

T. 778 331 1382 C: 604 992-5295

bcit.ca