SDTC / BC ICE Workshop Invite May 29 2017 1 p.m. @ 300 Georgia Library Square

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Please see the attached invite with details for the SDTC  / BC ICE workshop on May 29. Please forward to firms and entrepreneurs in your network that you believe would benefit from attending.

The workshop will provide an opportunity for cleantech  entrepreneurs to meet and hear from the SDTC and BC ICE team and discuss the objectives of the joint call, investment priority areas, what makes a great project in the Funder’s eyes and how to engage.

As you may know, SDTC (and BC ICE) have adopted a continuous intake model (vs our prior operating paradigm of opening two windows per year to submit applications).

Thank you all for your continued support in raising awareness among great early stage (pre-commercial) cleantech firms or entrepreneurs about this event.

Best Regards,

Paul Austin
Regional Director
Directeur régional

T: 604-844-2857

    https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2016/SDTC-email-2016.jpg

   https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2016/Facebook.jpg   https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2016/Twitter.jpg   https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2016/LinkedIn.jpg

Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC)

Technologies du Développement Durable Canada (TDDC)

Suite 404 - 999 Canada Place

Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3E2

https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2015/Email/SDTC.jpg

   https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2015/Email/Facebook.jpg   https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2015/Email/Twitter.jpg   https://www.sdtc.ca/uploads/2015/Email/LinkedIn.jpg

This communication and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and

intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution,

copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,

please notify us immediately and delete this communication.  Thank you.

Ce message, ainsi que toute pièce jointe, peut contenir des informations confidentielles

à l’usage exclusif du(des) destinataire(s) à qui il est adressé. Il est strictement interdit de

le diffuser, distribuer, ou reproduire. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez

nous en informer immédiatement et le détruire. Merci .