Reminder: NSERC Discovery Grants Workshop Invitation and RSVP

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

NSERC Discovery Grants Workshop Invitation and RSVP

DATE:                    Tues., September 12th
TIME:                     10am - 12 noon
LOCATION:             SSB 7172

For SFU faculty members planning to apply to the NSERC Discovery Grant (DG) competition this fall, Grants Facilitators Theresa Kitos and Beverly Neufeld are offering a workshop to take participants through the DG application process; in addition, SFU faculty with experience as NSERC Evaluation Group members will offer insight into the NSERC adjudication process.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP via web survey at this link: http://websurvey.sfu.ca/survey/282686592 before September 11, 2017.

Thank you.

Research Grants Assistant | Office of Research Services (ORS)
Simon Fraser University | Discovery 2, Room 230
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1G6
Mike Perry. 778.782.5747 | Kristina Pohl. 778.782.6816 | sfu.ca/ors