Update: SFU Health Research Day 2017 - Women's Health Research Symposium and Campus Wide Poster Session

See the poster attached.
The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Dear SFU colleagues,

SFU is hosting its 1st Women’s Health Research Symposium this October 25, 2017. Please see the poster attached and detailed description below.

It will be a truly interdisciplinary experience, cutting across faculties, and a great learning and networking opportunity for anyone engaged or interested in research related to improving women's health. Please help us in circulating this email as far and wide as possible to your SFU colleagues and students.

We especially encourage participation by graduate students and postdoctoral fellows working on a range of subjects. There will be a free trainee breakfast and career development session first thing in the morning, as well as a trainee poster session with two cash prizes of $200.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Tim Takaro, MD/MPH, MSc
Associate Dean Research
Faculty of Health Sciences

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.