Office hours cancelled Re: Megan Griffith at Surrey Campus

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

OFFICE HOURS HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Megan Griffith of the NSERC Pacific Regional Office hosts office hours at SFU Surrey on the fourth Thursday of each month.

Megan is responsible for NSERC’s Experience Award, Connect Grants Levels 1 through 3, and is familiar with the ins and outs of Engage, Engage Plus, and all of NSERC’s Research Partnerships. If you’re interested in collaborating with industry Megan can help you get started, including providing advice on how to reach out to companies and put together a successful application.

Interested SFU faculty can either drop by between 10am and 4pm, or pre-arrange a meeting with Megan via phone: 604-666-8815 or via email at: megan.griffith@nserc-crsng.gc.ca.

Rooms and dates below:
December 21: SFU Surrey 2746 (Podium) CANCELLED

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.