Funding Opportunity: Manitoba Gambling Research Program: Reminder of Upcoming Closing Dates

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Reminder of Upcoming Closing Dates

We want to remind you that the following closing dates are approaching:

Small Grant proposals (up to $50,000) are due July 27, 2016 (16:00 CDT).

Focused Research proposals for "Explaining the Relationship Between Problem Gambling and Co-Occurring Disorders" (up to $130,000 per project) are due August 10,  2016 (16:00 CDT).
Researchers from across Canada are eligible to apply; a Manitoba research team member is not required to be eligible. Questions must be submitted to Carly Sacco by July 20, 2016.

Studentship applications (up to $60,000) are due October 19, 2016 (16:00 CDT). Funding is available for Manitoba honours and graduate students.

Conference Grant applications (up to $2,000) are accepted year-round. Funding is available for Manitoba researchers and students. Applicants do not have to be presenting at the conference to be eligible.

The Manitoba Gambling Research Program supports the development of high quality research that enables evidence-based advancement of responsible gambling programs, and problem gambling prevention and treatment. Research opportunities are available for researchers across Canada.

To apply, or for more information regarding the program and application process, please visit our website at www.manitobagamblingresearch.com

Or contact:

Carly Sacco, M.A.
Social Responsibility Research Analyst