Further to updates to 2016 SSHRC competitions

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are passing on to our list members.

Dear colleagues:

Further to the updates to 2016 SSHRC competitions communicated to you July 11th, I am pleased to inform you that SSHRC has just launched the 2016 Partnership Development Grants.

In addition, The Sports Participation Research Initiative target areas posted on the SSHRC website were updated on August 12th. Please consult the following link to access the updated page: http://www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca/funding-financement/programs-programmes/sport_can-eng.aspx

Sincerely yours,

Dominique Bérubé

Vice-President, Research Programs

SSHRC