SSHRC Insight Grants Workshop Reminder: September 7, 2016

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

SSHRC Insight Grants Workshop(s) Invitation and RSVP

DATES:                      WednesdaySeptember 7th, 2016

TIME:                        10am - 12 noon
LOCATION:             AQ6106

For SFU faculty members planning to apply to the SSHRC Insight Grant competition this fall, Grants Facilitators Barbara Burkhardt and Beverly Neufeld are offering two workshops to take participants through the IG application process. This workshop is the pair of the workshop held on July 27th, 2016. All are welcome to attend either one or both of the workshops for guidance.

Please RSVP via web survey at this link, selecting the September 7th workshop: http://websurvey.sfu.ca/survey/247784001

If you have already RSVP'd for the September 7th workshop, you do not need to register again.

SFU Simon Fraser University
Office of Research Services (ORS)
Discovery 2
t: 778-782-5747