Reminder - IDG Workshop

This is a reminder of the upcoming event deadline.

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

SFU faculty members planning to apply to the next SSHRC Insight Development Grants (IDG) competition (deadline: February 2, 2018) are invited to attend a workshop:

DATE:  05 DEC 2017 (Tuesday)
TIME:  10 am - 12 noon
LOCATION:  AQ 6106

To help you write a competitive application, Grants Facilitator Beverly Neufeld will take participants through the IDG application process.  Please RSVP.

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.