H2020 funding - Research and Innovation Action - Migration

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

From: "Shaheen Nanji" <shaheen_nanji@sfu.ca>
To: refugee-working-group@sfu.ca, "SFU Development Group" <devs-group@sfu.ca>
Sent: Friday, 5 January, 2018 09:16:17
Subject: Fwd: H2020 funding - Research and Innovation Action - Migration

Below is a great opportunity for substantial funding for research around migration and forced displacement. Our office would be pleased to work with you to identify partners, develop a concept and support the development of a proposal.

Please let me know asap if this is of interest.

Shaheen
Shaheen Nanji | Executive Director (acting)
SFU International | Simon Fraser University
2100 Strand Hall | 8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6
TEL 1-778.782.5672 | W http://www.sfu.ca/international

Begin forwarded message: