SSHRC Leader AGM report

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Shapiro <lshapiro@sfu.ca>
Date: Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:08 AM
Subject: SSHRC Leader AGM report
To: Joy Johnson <vpres@sfu.ca>, Dugan O'Neil <avpr@sfu.ca>
Cc: Office of Research Services <ors@sfu.ca>, Trevor Davis <trevor_davis@sfu.ca>

Dear Joy and Dugan,
Attached are my notes from a very full meeting in Ottawa. I am also attaching power point decks that had a substantial amount of information in them . Unfortunately, slides from the presentation concerning the innovation and skills plan were not made available — they were very dense presentations. Nonetheless, the message there was clear: policy makers in Ottawa are looking for academic collaborators.

I would also like the notes and slide decks circulated to Grants Facilitators and to the SSHRC researchers list.

Cheers,
Lisa

Lisa Shapiro                                                                    email: lshapiro@sfu.ca
Associate Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences     o. 778.782.9982
Professor of Philosophy                                                 f. 778.782.3033
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.