New destinations for international research collaborations

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Mitacs is accepting applications for competitive international research opportunities for student travel from Canada. We recommend that students apply by May 2018 for travel planned in Fall 2018.

The Globalink Research Award provides $6,000 for senior undergraduate and graduate students to undertake research projects abroad. Projects last 12–24 weeks and all disciplines are eligible.

New destinations include:

The full list of destinations is available on our website, along with resources for finding a professor abroad, suggested application timelines, and other program information.

If you have any questions, contact Mitacs International at international@mitacs.ca.

Kind regards,

Mitacs International

Mitacs would like to thank the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario for their support of the Globalink Research Award program. In addition, Mitacs is pleased to work with international partners to support the Globalink Research Award, including France’s Campus France and Inria, the China Scholarship Council, India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development, Mexico’s Secretaría de Educación Pública, the National Research Foundation of Korea, and Tunisia’s Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and Mission Universitaire de Tunisie en Amerique du Nord.

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.