Global Educators' Network Update

http://www.vu.vlei.com/GEN

From time to time we will be informing our members of GEN activities through this list. If you do not wish to receive this information by e-mail, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions at the end of this message. All messages posted to the Global Educators' Network mailing list are archived at:
http://www.sfu.ca/~scurrie/global-educators-network/

The Use of Cases in the Online Classroom.

We welcome Jean Gunderson, an experienced online instructor from Douglas College in British Columbia, Canada. Jean is moderating this seminar until December 17, 1999.

To register for and access this seminar go to:
http://www.vu.vlei.com/vu/tlnce/PublicReg
Membership is Growing

In just one month, the GEN membership has reached the 150 mark. We are pleased to welcome members from all parts of the world. Continue to spread the word!

The Virtual Professor: What is it really like to teach online?

Our first GEN seminar, launched on November 1, 1999 and moderated by Dr. Linda Harasim, was very successful. It was scheduled to wrap up at the end of December. However, members are still actively participating! All GEN members will continue to have access to this conference.

http://www.vu.vlei.com/tlnce

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Ideas? Proposals? Contact me:

Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network
currie@idmail.com
http://www.vu.vlei.com/GEN