Fwd: Re: GEN: Open Source for Educational Software

Hi,

for some unknown reason i get messages which do not
belong to me...
it's an opportunity for me to thank you all for the
excitment seminars.

limor segev,
virtual.tau
tel aviv university
israel
Note: forwarded message attached.

Hi, Sylvia:

I have been following your messages but not  reading the conferences
owing to other pressing matters--such as a book I am working on with
Lucio Teles. Consequently, I have forgotten how I put my name and
which password I used for GEN. I would really like to mention this
topic in particular in the TOOLs section of the book--i've read bits
from reports of Linda's

could you let me know how to get in again.

thanks,

Jane