GEN: Week 2 of the Success in Online Learning Communities series

Week 2 of the Global Educators' Network "Success in Online Learning
Communities" seminar series begins today!

(July 12-18) How do Moderating Functions Affect the Success of an Online
Learning Community?
Moderators: Leigh Racliff, Gary Fong, Bonnie Kam, Ada Lam

Access the seminar directly:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=107

This seminar builds on our Week 1 (July 5-11) seminar, "Feenberg's Model for
Moderating Online Seminars: Strengths & Limits". View the summary of week 1
at: http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspmsg.cgi?ci=106&mi=108

It's never too late to join GEN seminars. We expect and welcome
latecomers, newcomers, lurkers and leaders! Please join us!

Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network
currie@idmail.com
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/GEN/

Browse seminar descriptions and become a GEN member:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/