TAPPED IN summer carnival

Dear fellow educators,

Greetings from the Land of Enchantment.  I hope you are all having good
vacation season.

TAPPED IN (http://www.tappedin.org) is an online conference center for
educators and our annual Summer Carnival is set for August 8, from 8 a.m.
to 8 p.m. Pacific (11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern, 3pm-next day 3am GMT).
Many interesting and fun sessions are being planned for the all-day
event.  Join us for an hour, a couple hours, or all day if you'd like. A
schedule of the day's events can be found at http://www.tappedin.org/
info/sc2001.html.

Events are open to anybody who is interested in the topic. Since there
will be multiple sessions in the same hour, please ask around where the
session that you are interested would be when you log in. HelpDesk
volunteers will direct you to the right room.

Instructions to log in as a guest
1. Go to http://www.tappedin.org
2. Click the "Guest Login" Button on the TAPPED IN home page
3. Be patient while loading
4. When prompted in the bottom window, erase the text next to the word
SAY, and type your name and hit return.
5. When loading is done, you will be in the Reception area.
6. To talk, type in the message in the window next to the word SAY. Then
press the SEND button or the ENTER key
7. There will be HelpDesk to assist you to get to the right room.

Please feel free to write to me at kschnei@sabotenweb.com if you have any
questions. I hope to see you all!

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider