GEN: Week 3 of Practical Applications of Data Mining

We have come a long way in establishing what data mining is, and what data
mining isn't! Now in our final week of the GEN seminar, Practical
Applications of Data Mining, we are asked to explore the potential relevance
and possible applications of typical data mining tasks in an e-learning
context.

Please join us to share your ideas on how data mining tasks could be useful
for learner assessment, helping the learner, helping the educator,
conducting research, or assisting with administrative tasks. Latecomers and
newcomers are always welcome!

GEN members may access the seminar directly:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=132

View seminar descriptions, access summaries, and self-register:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/

Misplaced your password? Send a note to currie@idmail.com.

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator