GEN: Week 2 of our ePortfolio seminar begins today!

So far in the 4-week "ePortfolio Workspaces" seminar our facilitator, Jim
Vanides, has helped us to explore different types of portfolios, and to
understand the various purposes, audiences and contexts that drive their
use.

Please join us during week 2 as we shift our attention to the digital nature
of ePortfolios:

* What are the unique benefits of electronic portfolios over hard-copy
portfolios?
* What are the possibilities?
* Why all the excitement?

Latecomers and newcomers are always welcome!

Self register:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/
GEN members may access the seminar directly:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=169

Did you misplace your GEN password? Send a quick note to currie@idmail.com.

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Spread the word about GEN. Please forward this message!