GEN Member Survey

................. Global Educators' Network.................

Dear GEN Member,

As some of you may know, the GEN community has been exploring ways for
sustaining GEN long into the future. We are committed to maintaining GEN as
a free not-for-profit eSeminar service for sharing and leveraging knowledge
and experience... but we need your help!

Please share your interests and experiences in online learning, teaching,
and research in a quick GEN survey. Your responses will help us to determine
appropriate directions for the future of GEN (including its community format
and services).

This survey is available online until March 9, 2003 at:
http://www.surveyshare.com/t.php?s=1281

We would like to extend a special thanks to GEN member Curtis Bonk,
President and Founder of SurveyShare.com, for hosting our GEN member survey.
SurveyShare.com provides effective tools for creating and managing web-based
surveys for education.

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Free seminars...by online educators for online educators

The global-educators-network mailing list is for monthly GEN Updates and
occasional announcements.