GEN: eduSourceCanada seminar begins today!

................. Global Educators' Network.................

eduSourceCanada: Infrastructure for a Pan-Canadian Learning Object
Repository Network

Moderator: Griff Richards, PhD
Dates: 26 February - 9 March,  2003

Griff Richards is one of the leaders of eduSourceCanada, a consortium
project to link a network of learning object repositories. United through
the Canarie e-Learning Program, eduSource brings together leading
researchers in e-learning to find mechanisms to build both infrastructure
and the communities of users. This GEN seminar will introduce the problems,
the players, and the potential results of our progress to date.

Who will find this interesting? Anyone teaching with or creating learning
objects, or involved in supporting on-line learning.

Self register:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/

GEN members may access the seminar directly at:
<http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=228>

Did you misplace your GEN password? Send a quick note to <scurrie@sfu.ca>

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Spread the word about our free online seminars. Please forward this message!

This mailing list is for monthly GEN Updates and occasional announcements.