The eLearning Champions of Innovation Series begins today!
Date: June 16 - July 20, 2003
Moderators: Student groups in Linda Harasim's communication course at Simon
Fraser University

This series presents 5 different cases organized into one-week seminars.
Each case is different and offers lessons that we can identify and build
upon. For each case we will analyze particular approaches using the
following guidelines:

    * Institutional (such as funding, commitment, numbers and types of
      programs, training and infrastructure support) and,
    * Pedagogic (learning approaches)

Please join us, and support our GEN student members!

    * Week 1 eArmy University
      16 - 22 June, 2003
      Moderators: Becky Chan, Bonnie Ng, Denise Mok, Danny Chen
      <http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=265>

    * Week 2 UBC-Monterrey Institute
      23 - 29 June, 2003
      Moderators: Arpad Dragffy, Ellen Lai, Jennifer Yang, Jenkin Wong
      <http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=266>

    * Week 3 GEN
      30 June - 6 July, 2003
      Moderators: Jacqueline Wu, Ronee Cheung, Heather Dow, Paul Wei,
      Luke Pacholski
      <http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=267>

    * Week 4 NACTEL
      7 - 13 July, 2003
      Moderators: Naghmeh Ostadmalek, Rosey Hudson, Chris Villarruel,
      Paul Hardy, Will Stacey
      <http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=268>

    * Week 5 State University of New York
      14 - 20 July, 2003
      Moderators: Cindy Chang, Chun-Chih Cheung, Hedy Fu, Susan Huang,
      Sean Yeh
      <http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=269>

Did you misplace your GEN password? Send a quick note to <scurrie@sfu.ca>

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Free seminars...by online educators for online educators

Spread the word about our free online seminars. Please forward this message!

This mailing list is for monthly GEN Updates and occasional announcements.