[linux-security] supported RedHat distributions

Dear linux-security subscribers:

as reported earlier we will stop supporting RedHat 6.x at the end of this
month.

By now it has become known that about one week into April RedHat 9.0
will be released (I have no insight into RedHat's version numbering
scheme, but I assume that they fell victim to their marketing department
and decided to call the new release 9.0 instead of 8.1). I am planning
to support 9.0 as soon as it will come out, i.e., I will provide a
patched RedHat 9.0 distribution from sphinx.

I am not planning to provide a RedHat 8.0 distribution.

Regards,
Martin

Martin Siegert
Academic Computing Services                        phone: (604) 291-4691
Simon Fraser University                            fax:   (604) 291-4242
Burnaby, British Columbia                          email: siegert@sfu.ca
Canada  V5A 1S6