- Contact Us
Terms and conditions
You can read our policies at the links below.
Any use of a web site or its contents or both (collectively: "Web Site") hosted by Simon Fraser University ("SFU") is subject to the following terms and conditions. Use of a Web Site hosted by SFU is conclusive evidence that the user has read, understood, and accepted the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to accept the following terms and conditions, do not use a Web Site hosted by SFU.
- Each user of a Web Site expressly accepts all risks and consequences, whether direct or indirect and whether known or unknown, associated with or resulting from such use.
- Each user of a Web Site expressly accepts that SFU is not responsible for and expressly disclaims any responsibility, whether express or implied, for the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the Web Site or for the consequences, whether direct or indirect and whether known or unknown, of using the Web Site or any link from the Web site to another web site or its contents.
- Each user of a Web Site expressly accepts that SFU does not assume any responsibility for the uninterrupted or error free operation of the Web Site or warrant or represent that the Web Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Each user of a Web Site expressly accepts that SFU is not liable, whether directly or indirectly, to any person or thing including without limitation any corporation, association, or trade union for any damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with use of, misuse of, or inability to use the Web Site.
- Each user of a Web Site expressly accepts that the Web Site is neither supervised, nor censored, nor moderated, nor approved by SFU. Each such user further expressly accepts that the Web Site may include links to other web sites such as discussion groups and homepages, which may contain or direct the user to contents including the personal opinions and other forms of self-expression of third parties on a wide-range of topics, including controversial and sensitive topics. Each such user further expressly accepts that SFU neither endorses nor makes any representations to users of the Web Site about such contents. Each such user is, however, expressly warned that such contents may offend some users of the Web Site. Each such user who feels that he/she/they may be offended by such contents should stop using the Web Site immediately.
- Each user of a Web Site expressly agrees that any disputes, claims, complaints or actions he/she/they may choose to advance arising from his/her/their use of the Web Site will be decided by the Courts and other Tribunals established under and applying the laws of British Columbia excluding the law relating to choice of law and forum conveniens. Each such user further expressly agrees that he/she/they has attorned to the jurisdiction of the Courts and other Tribunals of British Columbia for the purpose of resolving any such dispute, claim, complaint, or action.