- Campus Maps
- Projects & Initiatives
- Real Estate
- Staff / Department Directory
- Senior Management Team
- Administration and Real Estate Services
- Campus Planning & Development
- Maintenance and Operations
- Awards & Achievements
- SFU opens new sustainable building as first phase of Surrey campus expansion
- SFU stadium project breaks ground
- Supporting Students living on campus
- Layer up! It's about to get chilly indoors and out
- New mobility solution enhances field service
- Facilities Services Annual Report 2017-2018
- SFU Carpentry Shop carves away at delivery time to customers
- On the Cutting Edge
- Enhancing the student experience
- New website offers quick convenience for our customers
- SFU awarded rebate for energy reduction projects
- New biomass plant to cut SFU’s greenhouse gases by two-thirds
- Sustainability initiatives earn LEED Canada Gold for Shrum Chemistry Building
SFU stadium project breaks ground
Golden shovels pierced the ground at SFU’s Terry Fox field on March 19, officially marking the start of construction for a new sports stadium targeted to open in summer 2020.
"The stadium is going to be a tremendous addition to campus life," says SFU President Andrew Petter. "Not only will it be a great place to come and watch some fabulous sports activities, and our football and soccer teams compete in the NCAA, but it will also mean the Terry Fox field can be used for other events like concerts or gatherings, as well as a whole bunch of student orientation events."
"I'm particularly proud of the fact that our students made a major contribution to allow this to happen."
Click here to learn more.