- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
Live Burnaby campus webcams
Updates every 15 seconds for 30 minutes.
This view looks at the interior courtyard of the Academic Quadrangle (AQ). At the centre is the AQ pond which during most times of the year is full of Koi fish. In the distance are the North Shore mountains.
AQ South West
Mounted on the AQ rooftop, this camera view overlooks the drive up to the University. Center in the image is the Maggie Benston Building and Terry Fox field in the distance.
This is the intersection of Gaglardi Way, University Drive and Burnaby Mountain Parkway. The camera position changes often, but generally shows the intersection itself, with Burnaby and Vancouver beyond it down the mountain.
Terry Fox Field
This view shows the Terry Fox field as well as the construction site of the new SFU Stadium.
Tower Road North
Facing north on Tower Road, this view shows the prominient Water Tower structure in the background. For residential privacy reasons, some areas of this camera feed have been intentially blurred.
Tower Road South
Facing south along Tower Road, this view shows the descent down to the South Campus Road intersection and beyond to University Drive East.
University Drive North
This is the view from the seventh floor of the Library at the Burnaby campus of SFU. The camera presently faces west-northwest along University Drive North and shows the roadway, with the West Mall Complex on the left. In the far distance you can often see North and West Vancouver and the north shore mountains.
West Mall Centre (WMC) Roof
This view is from the roof of the WMC building facing west.