- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Jovanna Sauro wins SFU Personal Achievement Award
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Information Security Standards
- New Information Security Essentials Course
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Live Burnaby campus webcams
Updates every 15 seconds for 30 minutes.
This view looks at the interior courtyard of the Academic Quadrangle (AQ). At the centre is the AQ pond which during most times of the year is full of koi fish. In the distance are the North Shore mountains.
AQ South West
Mounted on the AQ rooftop, this camera view overlooks the drive up to the University. In the centre of the image is the Maggie Benston Centre building and Terry Fox field in the distance.
AQ South East
Mounted on the AQ rooftop, this camera view overlooks the Trottier Observatory and Science Courtyard. Multiple UniverCity residential towers are in the distance.
This is the intersection of Gaglardi Way, University Drive and Burnaby Mountain Parkway. The camera position changes often, but generally shows the intersection itself, with Burnaby and Vancouver beyond it down the mountain.
Terry Fox Field
This view shows the Terry Fox field and the new SFU Stadium.
Tower Road North
Facing north on Tower Road, this view shows the prominent Water Tower structure in the background. For residential privacy reasons, some areas of this camera feed have been intentionally blurred.
Tower Road South
Facing south along Tower Road, this view shows the descent down to the South Campus Road intersection and beyond to University Drive East.
University Drive North
This is the view from the seventh floor of the Library at the Burnaby campus of SFU. The camera presently faces west-northwest along University Drive North and shows the roadway, with the West Mall Complex on the left. In the far distance you can often see North and West Vancouver and the north shore mountains.
Blusson Hall (BLU) Roof
This view is from the roof of the BLU building facing south. This area will be the site of the new Marianne and Edward Gibson Art Museum.