- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded gender identity options for students within goSFU
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
ServiceHub is our new one-stop portal for you to interact with IT Services about the services you are interested in.
If you need assistance with a service, request for support at servicehub.sfu.ca.
SFU Zoom meets most of your videoconferencing needs
SFU Zoom is available to all faculty, staff and students for real-time online teaching, meeting and learning. You can log in SFU Zoom using your Computing ID and passwords. Learn more about SFU Zoom features.
Hosting a class or internal event for more than 300 participants?
Faculty and staff can request for Zoom Webinar or Zoom Large Meeting for classes or events with more than 300 participants. Not available to student hosts.
Want to live stream public events, e.g. using YouTube Live or Facebook Live?
Support for instructors and staff
How to guides
The Centre for Educational Excellence (CEE) will be offering workshops, on how to use Zoom as a tool for effective remote instruction. CEE will demonstrate features in Zoom that can be leveraged for teaching and learning, as well as highlight best practices for synchronous instruction.
One-on-one IT support