- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
- Redirect to Microsoft Teams
- Redirect to Microsoft OneDrive
SFU Zoom meets most of your videoconferencing needs
SFU Zoom is available to all faculty, staff, and students for real-time online teaching, meeting and learning. You can log in SFU Zoom using your Computing ID and passwords. Learn more about SFU Zoom features.
Hosting a class or internal event for more than 300 participants?
Faculty and staff can request for Zoom Webinar or Zoom Large Meeting for classes or events with more than 300 participants. Not available to student hosts.
Want to live stream public events, e.g. using YouTube Live or Facebook Live?
Support for instructors and staff
How to guides
The Centre for Educational Excellence (CEE) will be offering workshops, on how to use Zoom as a tool for effective remote instruction. CEE will demonstrate features in Zoom that can be leveraged for teaching and learning, as well as highlight best practices for synchronous instruction.
One-on-one IT support