- Strategic Plan
- The President
- About Joy
- Statement on academic freedom
- Welcome back faculty and staff
- Welcome back students
- Statement on scholar strike
- Reflections on my first 30 days
- Taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other
- Equity, diversity and inclusion commitments
- Statement on SFU's Athletics Team Name Change
- Finding connection in times of adversity
- Wishing you a safe and restful holiday break
- Op-ed: SFU helping drive social, economic innovation in time of crisis
- Welcome new SFU students
- UPDATED Jan. 6: My response to Dec. 11 event in SFU dining hall
- Celebrating Black History Month
- The University’s Role and Contributions to a Just Recovery Over the Next Decade
- Inspired by meetings with SFU Faculty and Staff
- Looking forward to Summer and Fall
- Opinion: This is why SFU is backing the Burnaby Mountain gondola
- External Review of December 11, 2020 Event
- Facing the future with hope
- President's statement on TransMountain Expansion Project and support for a fire hall on Burnaby mountain
- Executive Searches
- Search for Vice-President Research & International
- SEARCH FOR VICE-PRESIDENT PEOPLE, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
OFFICE OF THE President
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada V5A 1S6
Please note that due to COVID-19, the office will not be checking correspondence received by mail on a regular basis, therefore please forward correspondence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Kera McArthur (on leave)
The executive director reports to the president and oversees the business of the Office of the President, including human resources issues, budget management and has full responsibility for the president's time and activities.
The manager provides support for general administration and human resources for the Office of the President, General Counsel and University Secretary, and oversees prioritization of the president's schedule.
The administrative assistant provides financial administrative support for the Office of the President, General Counsel and University Secretary, support for executive committees and records management.
The executive assistant is responsible for maintaining and coordinating the president's schedule and events.
Coordinator, Communications & External Relations
The coordinator is responsible for providing communications and external relations support for the president and Office of the President.