- Strategic Plan
- The President
- About Joy
- Statement on academic freedom
- Welcome back faculty and staff
- Welcome back students
- Statement on scholar strike
- Reflections on my first 30 days
- Taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other
- Equity, diversity and inclusion commitments
- Statement on SFU's Athletics Team Name Change
- Finding connection in times of adversity
- Wishing you a safe and restful holiday break
- Op-ed: SFU helping drive social, economic innovation in time of crisis
- Executive Searches
- Search for Vice-President Advancement & Alumni Engagement
- Search for Vice-President Research & International
Values and Commitments
We are an open, inclusive university whose foundation is intellectual and academic freedom.
Our scholarship unites teaching and research: we celebrate discovery, diversity and dialogue.
Our students and communities can expect teaching that is personal and learning opportunities that are lifelong.
We champion the liberal arts and sciences and pioneering interdisciplinary and professional programs.
We are a university where risks can be taken and bold initiatives embraced.
Upon these foundations, we will engage all our communities in building a robust and ethical society.