- Strategic Plan
- The President
- About Joy
- Statement on academic freedom
- Welcome back faculty and staff
- Welcome back students
- Statement on scholar strike
- Reflections on my first 30 days
- Taking care of ourselves, taking care of each other
- Equity, diversity and inclusion commitments
- Statement on SFU's Athletics Team Name Change
- Finding connection in times of adversity
- Wishing you a safe and restful holiday break
- Op-ed: SFU helping drive social, economic innovation in time of crisis
- Welcome new SFU students
- UPDATED Jan. 6: My response to Dec. 11 event in SFU dining hall
- Celebrating Black History Month
- The University’s Role and Contributions to a Just Recovery Over the Next Decade
- Inspired by meetings with SFU Faculty and Staff
- Looking forward to Summer and Fall
- Opinion: This is why SFU is backing the Burnaby Mountain gondola
- External Review of December 11, 2020 Event
- Facing the future with hope
- President's statement on TransMountain Expansion Project and support for a fire hall on Burnaby mountain
- The road ahead
- Stronger Together: SFU, the pandemic and lessons for a better future
- SFU to observe moment of silence at 2:15 PM today
- Taking action: Reconciliation at SFU
- Join SFU President Joy Johnson for a tour of Burnaby campus
- Message from the President: Residential school findings
- Dr. June Francis appointed Special Advisor to the President on Anti-Racism
- Executive Searches
- Search for Vice-President Research & International
- SEARCH FOR VICE-PRESIDENT PEOPLE, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Values and Commitments
We are an open, inclusive university whose foundation is intellectual and academic freedom.
Our scholarship unites teaching and research: we celebrate discovery, diversity and dialogue.
Our students and communities can expect teaching that is personal and learning opportunities that are lifelong.
We champion the liberal arts and sciences and pioneering interdisciplinary and professional programs.
We are a university where risks can be taken and bold initiatives embraced.
Upon these foundations, we will engage all our communities in building a robust and ethical society.