Faculty and Staff
SFU Presidential Search Consultation
SFU is beginning the process to find the University’s next President and the Presidential Search Committee invites you to participate and contribute input to help shape the position description.
What experience, leadership, and personal qualities are important in our next President? What challenges and opportunities do you think the next President will face?
Because no one knows SFU as well as our faculty, staff and students, you are invited to participate online between March 15 – April 14 and at upcoming campus events.
Here are the many ways you can participate in this important step in the search process.
Online survey: sfu.ca/bog
Written submission: send to email@example.com
All campus forum: April 3, 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Burnaby campus will be hosted in Halpern Centre, Room 126
- Vancouver campus will be hosted in Joseph & Rosalie Segal Centre, Rooms 1400-1430, Harbour Centre
- Surrey campus will be hosted in Room 5380
- The all campus forum will also be livestreamed and archived for later viewing at sfu.ca/bog
Drop-in events: You can also provide input at the following location during the hours below:
- SFU Surrey campus, Mezzanine, March 25, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- SFU Vancouver campus, Concourse, March 27, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- SFU Burnaby campus, Saywell Hall Atrium, March 28, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Your input will help shape the position description that will be made available to potential applicants.
The university supports faculty and staff taking time out of their day to participate in this important process.