Re: support for RedHat distributions

Hi.

The library has about 10 linux servers running various version of Redhat from
6.2 through 9.  We are currently subscribed to the redhat network for
updates.

I am getting a single copy of redhat enterprise linux ES ($222.50 USD / year / server **)
as a trial to test the feasibility of the migration.

** The $222.50 is offered to redhat network subscribers, but is normally $445

We will certainly keep our options open as we are migrating away from the
current Redhat installations.

Calvin

--

Calvin Mah
Systems Consultant                             Phone: 604-291-3936