Rehabilitation and Disability Management
Help employees return to work
More and more Canadians are facing challenges that require them to take time off work: medical conditions, physical disabilities, mental health issues and more. There is an acute need for professionals who will help them get back to work in a way that addresses the needs of all parties and addresses each employee's unique set of circumstances with respect, dignity, compassion and professionalism.
Instructor Avita Sharma on the program's benefits
Courses and workshops (available individually)
The Rehabilitation and Disability Management Diploma is a cohort-based program. Occasionally, we may have space available in an individual course for students not registered in the program. If this happens, you may be able to register for a course without first applying to the diploma program.
- Rehabilitation and Disability Foundations REH120
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation REH125
- Mental Health Issues in Rehabilitation and Disability Management REH121
- Professional Conduct and Ethics REH124
- Assessments in Rehabilitation and Disability Management REH126
- Vocational Accommodations REH128
- Strategic Communication and Working Alliances REH129
- Interventions and Return-to-Work Process REH130
Stand-alone professional development courses
Attend an info session
Thu, 16 Nov 2017 5:30 PM
Reserve your spot
Be the first to know more
To stay informed about this program, please fill out the form below.