- Events + News
- Projects + Publications
- Video Archive
- Contact Us
- Support IPS
Membership in the Institute for Performance Studies is by application to the Director and the Steering Committee, who may also recruit members to apply. There are five categories of membership:
- Faculty: SFU CFL actively teaching and conducting research in Performance Studies.
- Associates: Contract faculty at SFU and faculty from other postsecondary institutions in British Columbia teaching and researching in Performance Studies.
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Fellows: Doctoral and early career scholars conducting research in Performance Studies at SFU.
- Visiting Scholars: Scholars from outside British Columbia conducting Performance Studies research while on leave or secondment to SFU.
- Community Members: Artists, writers, curators, policy makers, cultural producers, and community workers engaged in performance practice, policy and research.