Campus Deployments

As a follow-up to the hardware question, I've got some deployment questions.

I've got tons of questions so if willing, please post some details about your environment:
1) Anyone using HSM for cost management?
2) What are the quotas?
3) Do you give students/staff/faculty the same COS?
4) Do you have mobile licenses (number of users on it)?
5) Any BES servers?
6) Number of Mailboxes?

Here's our rundown (last stages of planning for a Fall deployment).
1) We hope to move messages older than 30 days off to a SATA shelf.
2) Looking at 2GB for students and 4GB for faculty/staff.
3) All options but mobile.
4) Planing on around 300 users.
5) Spring deployment of a BES cluster using Neverfail.
6) 7000

Thanks,
Will

--