Zimbra downloads for EDUs

Hello,

In an effort to further promote the higher-ed Zimbra community, we've put together a repository for code, code-snippets and Zimlets that are specifically related to EDUs.  We will share quite a bit of dev work here that we are about to undertake related to integrating Zimbra with Banner SCT, Blackboard, University calendars, X500/LDAP and other systems.  I'm hoping that we can get some other schools, colleges and Universities to hop on board and share their development work too.

Since Zimbra already has excellent general forums, we've kept the format limited to posting downloads, code snippets and discussion to support the posted code.

 http://tools.zimbra.wayne.edu/

Regards,
-Rob

--