question regarding 5.0.8 -> 5.0.11 upgrade

Good afternoon,

We are planning an upgrade of our multi-server environment in the next month or so.
I'm writing today to ask a few questions ..

- Have you upgraded to 5.0.11 from a prior 5.0.X release?  If so, was this a multi-server environment?
- How long did the process take?  How much time was initially allocated?
- Any new problems with 5.0.11 ?
- How many users/gigabytes were involved in your upgrade?
- Anything you'd do differently a second time around?

Thank you very much in advance.

_Michael.

--
Michael Jastremski