Blackberry, BES, Chargebacks?

Hi group,

We're just curious if anyone else on the list is using BES/ZCB.  If so does your university offer it for free to users or do you do some sort of chargeback method?  If you do chargeback, then what calculations did you use to generate the number to charge for Blackberry/BES usage?

We currently don't do any chargebacks for anything but we're considering it.  We don't get extra funding for providing these services and more users are asking for it than we want to provide for free.

Thanks,
Matt Mencel
Western Illinois University