zimbraPrefCalendarAutoAddInvites

OK, by default this is TRUE:

zmprov mc default zimbraPrefCalendarAutoAddInvites FALSE

Have folks kept this true, or flipped it to FALSE, and why?

Some are a little confused, even perhaps a tad annoyed, that calendar
events were popping automatically into their calendars if a post went
out to a large distribution that contained an iCal attachment.  Of
course I indicated how they could turn it off under their Preferences,
but I'm wondering if we should turn the default off as well.
Thoughts?

Amos