Re: Poll: Is your GAL Internal, External, or Both?

Sorry for the late reply, I was on leave :).

We're using external GAL against an OpenLDAP server with 5.x. We already use LDAP for our central authentication and for user information, so it seemed to make sense to utilise the functionality rather than replicating data.

cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Dorset -- Manager, IT Operations -- 03 9348 7112
Trinity College, Royal Parade, Parkville Victoria 3052, Australia