injecting holidays into calendars

We've thought about putting university holidays into everyone's calendar. General feedback seems that the idea is supported by users as well.

I haven't found any way to do this... I'm thinking it might be easier to create a shared university holiday calendar and post directions to subscribe to it.

Has anyone else done something similar? How do you handle holiday calendars?

Thanks,
--
Matt Miller
ISC/Network Services          phone:  215-573-3829