Re: injecting holidays into calendars

Matt,

   My friend Scott in the registrar's office has been doing this for over a year now with the official school calendar.

http://registrar.gatech.edu/home/calendar.php

   Click "Official School Calendar" then click the "Buzz icon with the plus".  He then prompts for the account name and then sends an email to the accont.

   He has an "ICS Feed" and a Zimbra specific "Add Calendar to MyGaTech" option.   He might be able to give you some pointers how he implemented the latter.

--Kurtus