BAD parse error: invalid message sequence number

Hi everybody,

recently we have noticed that some of the mailboxes have lots of "BAD parse
error: invalid message sequence number" entries in logs. Those same mailboxes
(actually their owners) claim mail loss which seems to be substantiated. Did
anybody see anything like it? The only reference I've found is:

https://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/32576-mailbox-log-full-invalid-
message-sequence-number-errors.html

but then there's no resolution in that thread which of course doesn't help.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator