Zimbra 7 - anyone migrated?

Hello all,

Has anyone yet migrated from Zimbra 6.x to 7.x?  If so, would you recommend others do the same?  Are there any major issues you or your users are having?

We were bit here by migrating to 6.0.5 (with all its auto complete bugs) and are very hesitant about jumping in if there are any major issues.  I've done a good deal of testing on a 7.1 test system along with some of my staff, but there are always things that don't come up in small scale testing that come up in a production launch.

Thanks for any info those who have already migrated can provide.

Paul Chauvet
State University of New York at New Paltz