CAS'ifying Zimbra

Hi,

We can get CAS to work just fine on our Zimbra test system.   Our issue is we have a fair amount of accounts on our system/domain that only respond to a local password as they are not attached to a person.

We have a person trying to come up with creative ways to allow one of these accounts owners to bypass the CAS aspect and get to the normal Zimbra login screen.

Wanted to see if anyone out there might have dealt with this issue before and their solution.

Thanks,
Steve