Re: 7.1.2

Way back on August 26th, I wrote:
> 2) While read/write access to shared email folders works, we cannot copy or move email
> messages from any shared folder to any personal folder. r, rwidx, drag/drop, and "mm"
> keystroke variations all return:
>
> An invalid request was made.
> method: [unknown]
> msg: invalid request: Invalid type ''. Valid types are appointment,chat,contact,
> conversation,document,message,tag,task,wiki

Quite bizarrely, this was caused by the mere existence of an unrelated saved search folder in the grantee's account.

To reproduce,

1) zmmailbox -z -m acct@example csf '/Big Attachments' 'larger:10m'
2) Access any shared email folder from acct@example.
3) Try to copy messages out of it. It will fail.

The fix for bugzilla 65317 (flagged private) might be in 7.1.4. Until then, be sure to add "-t message" to the zmmailbox command.

Saved searches created by the web GUI always specify the type. It's probably only possible to trigger the bug with zmmailbox or equivalent SOAP.