Zimbra child account support with ZCS 8

Hello All,

Greetings !!

We are working with Zimbra Technical Support on zimbra_inbox zero zimlet issue with accounts that have child accounts, As per Technical Support, child accounts have been deprecated and will be removed in ZCS 8.

Has any one else heard about this news ? We are one of the heavy users for this feature investigating replacement option. One of the suggestion from Zimbra is to use Shared folders rather than child accounts, This option is not practically feasible at our environment due to the number of folders each child account has.

Your comments & feedback are appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards,
--

Vijay Kumar
Senior Systems Engineer

AUS
              />
              style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Times;mso-bidi-font-family:

Tel   +971 6 515 2186
Fax  +971 6
515 2120

American University of Sharjah